We will continue our remote/distance learning through the week of May 25th. The week of May 26th-29th will be a wrap-up week. Teachers will be planning some unique assignments to bring closure to the school year.
On May 27th-29th we will have time for students and families to return to campus, dropping-off supplies and picking-up materials.
- Tables will be set-up on the central walkway with: class photos, Lost and Found Items, Forms for next year (pizza form, transportation form, etc.)
- Tables will be set-up near classroom environments for return of: textbooks, Chromebooks, materials, student work
Click here to sign-up your family for a drop-off time.
We ask families to follow these procedures:
- Maintain 6ft distancing with staff and other families
- If coming into the building, face coverings are required
- Please wash hands or sanitize hands when coming into the building
- DO NOT stay beyond your time–No congregating on the playground or other areas
- Keep your children with you at all times–No walking throughout the building or other areas of campus
More detailed information will be coming in the next few weeks.