Monday, Feb 1: Church Appreciation Day
- Dress up as a saint
- Eucharistic Adoration in the Chapel
10:15-10:45 Lower Elementary
11:30-12:00 Upper Elementary and Middle School
Tuesday, Feb 2: Parent Appreciation Day
- Dress-Up Day: Students may wear dressy non-uniform clothes to school.
- Mass 8:15 a.m., Presentation of the Lord
- Parents are invited to join us for our regular 8:15 a.m. Mass. Following Mass, the staff will prepare an Appreciation Brunch for parents in the atrium. Please join us!
Wednesday, Feb 3: Staff Appreciation Day
- Spirit Wear/Jersey day: Dress up as your favorite character or wear your favorite GSCM or sports team jersey.
- Brunch provided by PTO for Staff
- Children should bring notes to school for their teachers
Thursday, Feb 4: Celebrating the Nation
- Patriotic Dress Day: Students may dress in patriotic colors.
- Pep rally (in church or outside, weather dependent) 2:30 pm
- Classes will prepare their own original GSCM cheer to share with the school
Friday, Feb 5: Student Appreciation Day
- Crazy hair and hat day – students may wear their uniform or spirit wear
- All School Skating Party, 12:15-2:15 p.m.
- Here is the Permission Slip for the Skating Party on Friday, Feb 5th. Parents can either print it off or stop by the office and pick one up. Permission slips are to be turned in by Friday, Jan 29th to classroom teachers.
- children need to return on the same bus they arrived in
During Catholic Schools Week, our students will wage a “Penny War on Poverty” to collect money for Hands Together. This is coordinated by Student Government.